Dolphin (Automatic Air Conditioner Protector (AAP) is designed to protect Air Conditioners against the hazards of over-voltage and over-current caused by under-voltage.The fully automatic operation of the protector (AAP) now enables its use at places where ordinary circuit breaker could not be used, because of tripping problems. We Design PRotectors for both type of Air Conditioned (Standard AC and Inverter type AC), must specify in Note section which type of Protectors you want to buy.
Dolphin (AAP) protects against short circuit before it occurs.
When green light illuminates, it indicates that Dolphin (AAP) detects a normal Line voltage.
The light indicates Dolphin (AAP) is protecting your Air Conditioner from a damaging over/under voltage condition.
After your Dolphin (AAP) has detected a damaging voltage it has delayed the resumption of power supply for approx. 180 sec. to protect the compressor motor.
- Peel the power cable of Air Conditioner.
- Unscrew the four screws on the base plate and lift the top cover.
- Using long nose pliers, guide wires into the terminal jacks as:-
- Using the flip head screwdriver tighten the screws.
- Place the top cover back in place & tighten the four screws on base plate.
|Operating Range for AC/Inverter Type||171 to 265 Vac / 141 to 265 Vac|
|Under-voltage Trip||170 / 140 Vac|
|Under-voltage Reset||180 / 150 Vac|
|Over-voltage Trip||265 Vac|
|Over-voltage Reset||255 Vc|
|Tripping Time||0.3 sec|
|Reset Time approx.*||180 sec|
* Reset time varies with the nature of fault
|Color||Beige, Light Grey|
|Dimensions||114 x 114 x 30 mm
|Operating temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Storage temperaturet||-20°C to 80°C|
|Relative Humidity||10 to 80%|